- SACHA’s Take Back the Night Committee is looking for new members!
Date(s) - 05/05/2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
SACHA’s Take Back the Night Committee is looking for new members!
I’m positive that you know awesome, interested, hard working women who want to help make this incredible event happen!
We are looking for women who are able to:
- Work and thrive in SACHA feminist, anti-oppressive, anti-racist vision and mission –http://sacha.ca/our-centre
- Take on tasks and complete them.
- Come to one meeting a month from April until November. Meetings are in the evening and last for about an hour or two.
- Attend and help out at the Take Back the Night event in October.
- Take on work outside of the committee. Anywhere from one hour to eight hours a week.
- Make decisions by consensus.
- Be in touch outside of meetings over email.
We are having an orientation on Thursday, May 5th from 6-9pm so folks can find out exactly how much work is involved and make a decision if they would like to join.
Please see attached basis of unity and volunteer agreements for more information!
Contact Erin Crickett at SACHA before May 3rd to let her know if you are interested by filling out this form –https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19PtZbJ2rijdnu5GwIawLQY1SFSUj7726AEPm5129fU0/viewform